Monday, March 21, 2011

SO. remember me? ya know, the one who started this blog.
ahh i havent posted in SOO long. sorry!! ive been extremely busy.
so, after many long and repeated arguments-- oh i mean, conversations, my grandparents have decided that they don't want me to go until im sixteen.
they dont really want me to go at ALL actually, but thats the most i could get from them. also, they cant help pay for anything, so its all up to me.
a lot of things to catch up on. first off, i am working on graduating in a year and a half with a program called oportunities for learning. also, im planning on signing up for japanese classes at my local city college (fall semester) for some foreign language credits...also in a few months, im going to start looking for a job, to save up for japan.
hmm what else....oh yeah! ive decided not to go with rotary, because from what ive heard they make you change host families about 2-3 times over the course of the year, and i don't want to do that. i want to stick with one family.
so that sucks! since rotary was really cheap :( now, im planning on going with afs (10,000+ dollars holy crap!! o.0) so its going to take me a while to get that much money....
anyways, im pretty sure no one reads this. so yeah.
if anyone reads this, comment please~! i feel a bit lonely XD
oh~ p.s! im going to start posting links to different blogs i read, so if anyone wants to read them, your welcome to~
todays blog:http://kansantojapan.wordpress.com/2008/08/26/the-travel-post/
my friend shelbi's blog~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment